Click on one of the following to learn more about the Event Packages available at The Links at Dover Coast:
All menu prices and menu items are subject to change without prior notice according to seasonality and availability.
Event Booking Rate Sheet
All events must be coordinated with pro shop manager – 519-583-2118
Final count to be confirmed 20 days in advance with deposit
Booking of event indicates that the coordinator of the event is aware and responsible for ensuring that all guests are aware and comply with the club’s dress code and code of conduct.
In the Bag - Small and Large Event Snack Package
Themed Lunch Package
Buffet Service Only
$20 per person – Add $3 for Dessert (seasonal fruit cheesecake platter)
Buffet Service Only
Starters – Select 2 of 4
Asparagus, Carrot, Bean Marinade Antipasti Platter
Green Salad Bowl with House Made Vinaigrette
Bacon and Potato Salad
Mint Infused Cous Cous Salad
Entrees (Menus portion is based upon approximately 8-10oz of Protein per person)
1 Choice - $50 per person
2 Choices - $55 per person
3 Choices - $60 per person
4 Choices - $65 per person
5 Choices - $70 per person
Braised Beef Short Ribs – fall off the bone slow roasted short
Corn Flour Dusted Fried Chicken – Chicken thighs fried in corn flour and drizzled with hot honey
Slab Pickerel Pouched – lightly seasoned Lake Erie Pickerel, pouched and steam roasted
Lamb Chop Tray – thick BBQ’d lamb chops marinated in garlic, oil and rosemary
Oven Baked Chicken Cacciatore – Roasted Chicken and Italian Sausage in a wine tomato stew
Field of Mushrooms – variety of seasoned locally grown mushrooms (contains butter)
Butter & Cream Mashed OR Oven Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
Seasonal Norfolk County Vegetables
Assort Dessert Tray with Fresh Fruit
Custom Cake for any occasion (provide us theme and details) – Add $5 per person
Receptions/Platters & Canapes
Set as stations or add Butlering fee $1.00 per person
|Coffee (Silex Pot)
|Selection of Assorted Teas
|Fruit Punch Bowl
|Pitcher of Assorted Juices
|Assorted Bottles Pop, Juices, Water
|Cheese & Cracker (20 oz cheese)
|Charcuterie Board (select cheeses, cured meats, pickling)
|Garden Vegetable Platter
|Seasonal Fruit Platter
|Assorted Tea Sandwich Platter
|Traditional Shrimp Cocktail
|Lake Erie Perch Bites
|Tomato Bruschetta with Cheese
|Smoked Salmon Canapes
|Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp
|Mini Beef Wellingtons
|Mini Salmon Wellingtons
|Watermelon Feta & Balsamic Spoon
|Vegetarian Spring Roll
|Naan Bread Crisps, Hummus & Tapenade
|Beef Skewer w/ bbq sauce
|Mediterranean Antipasto Skewer
|Seasonal fruit Cheesecake Tartlets
|Sticky Toffee Pudding & Caramel
|House Chocolate Truffles
|10 lbs Dusted Chicken Wings w/ veg & dip (10pp +)
|Oven baked Couscous Mac n Cheese (10 pp +)
|10 lbs Beef Skewers (40 pcs)
|20 Chicken Quesadillas w/ dips (20 pp +)
Multi-Choice Pre Order Function Menu – From David’s Ontour
- $20 per person plus tax and gratuity
- Menu will be a complete meal and must be pre-ordered 5 days in advance of event
- Once Three Items are Selected you will be sent an order form to complete and return to us
- One invoice for payment the day of event
- Invoice will be for the number booked and meals prepared
Make your 3 Choice menu from the following
- Beef Skewers (2) w/ herb oil and Fries (gf)
- Corn Flour Battered Pickerel and Fries (gf)
- Panko Breaded Chicken Parm Sandwich and Fries
- Steak Salad w House Vinaigrette
- Double Patti Smash Burger and Fries
The Details - Tournament Event Rental Package
- It is the responsibility of the event organizers to purchase the program they want for their event.
- Payment for services provided must be made in full upon completion of the booked event
- A deposit of 10% of the total package price must be received 20 days prior to the event. At this time a confirmation of the number attending will be set.
- The final bill will reflect the number of people that have been confirmed OR the number that attends, whichever is greater.
- Events can be cancelled two (2) weeks prior to date set. Any events that are cancelled after the 2-week grace period has passed will be responsible for 50% of the full cost of the event. All items other than those indicated in the contract are the responsibility of the event organizers. Any and all deposits will not be refunded.
- All purchases for participants are to be paid by the individuals at the event i.e., beverages.
- Tournament participants are to be aware of all club rules and policies, especially those regarding alcohol and its consumption on golf course property.
- Changes to the event menu can be made up to two (2) weeks in advance; after this time no major changes can be made; minor ones can be considered.
- Links at Dover Coast staff reserves the right to not serve persons in a state of intoxication.
- It is the responsibility of the event organizers to purchase and present all prizes for their specific event.
- Some events may require tickets to be presented to staff for meals or beverages – these tickets will be discussed with the coordinator and will be provided by the Links at Dover Coast to be distributed by the event coordinator.
- Booking of power carts is to be done by participants attending the event (unless otherwise noted in event contract). Individual bookings are a first come first served basis.
- Arrangements for tournament fleet carts can be made, however, there are no guarantees on availability.
- Hosts may be interested in Hole in One insurance – It should be noted that these types of prizes can jeopardize a participant’s amateur status. Information for a Hole in One for your event can be obtained from the Links at Dover Coast management – Hole recommendations, distances etc.
- Tournament scheduling and event formats must be set at time of event booking.
- Tournament coordinators are encouraged to report to the Pro Shop to obtain Tournament Packages for their participants and information regarding their event at least one (1) hour prior to the commencement of the event.
- A $1.00 charge will be assessed for each player of the event as to offset Marshalling costs for events larger than 36 people.
- Any event that is booked as a SHOT GUN START will be assessed a levy.
- Menus, prices and items to produce menus are subject to availability and change without notice